Tuesday 12 June 2018

Pattern Testing - Knitted One Ball Shawl

Hello lovely people!  This is just a quick post to share with you a new pattern that I have been working on.  It is designed for beginner knitters and uses the popular yarn cakes which come in a variety of gorgeous colours.  The shawl is knitted in garter stitch making is very easy for newbie knitters.  It features an asymmetric shape with cute sewn in tassels and a shawlette style.  A larger shawl may be maid simply by using 2 balls instead of 1.  The shawl can be worn in many different ways, around the shoulders or as a cowl.  Caron Cakes is recommended for this project, however any similar yarn may be substituted...



The pattern is currently undergoing testing over on my Facebook page and if you are interested, I have space for a couple more testers.  Testing is very easy, you simply follow the pattern and report back with your views on ease of understanding, clarity etc and check for any mistakes.  As compensation for all your hard work you will be gifted a finished copy of the pattern or alternatively you may choose any other pattern from my store...

If you would like to take part head on over to Facebook and leave a comment on the shawl thread.

Ta ta for now
Catherine
x

1 comment:

  1. Being the only crocheter in the knit&natter group, I do get tempted to restart knitting every once in a while... But I won't thaough, I know why I had to stop - tendinitis in my right elbow, even after just a few rows. I could try another knitting technique (e.g. holding the yarn on my left hand instead) but I do not feel like it at all... Beautiful shawl though!

    ReplyDelete