Sunday 13 November 2016

This week...

 Some lovely ladies over at Ravelry have been kindly testing my Sock Yarn Baubles pattern.  I would just like to thank them all, for the time and effort they have put into this.  If you are interested in taking part in some pattern testing head on over to this group.  Designers can showcase their new patterns and have them tested and as a reward the testers get to try out new patterns before they are published free of charge.

I am very excited to share with you some photos of the baubles made with my pattern.

This one is lovely and bright.  Sock yarn is always a delight to work with as you watch the colours change as you crochet...


I love the sparkly yarn used in these two.  Anything with a bit of glitter or sparkle always gives me that "it's nearly Christmas" feeling.


The variegation in this one is very pretty...



and lastly another sparkly bauble in traditional red gold and green.


Thank you again ladies your baubles are going to make your tree look extra special this year...

Ta ta for now!

Catherine
x

No comments:

Post a Comment